Supercharge your skin with these powerful face masks
My Success Story
Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance
Power face masks for winter skincare are created in the kitchen.
Powerful Nutrients for your 5 powerful face masks that will make your skin glow
Is the Avocado good for your skin? The Avocado is a powerhouse of benefits for skincare. The Avocado, one of my favorite ingredients because it deeply nourishes and moisturizes my skin even so it’s almost scorched in during winter .. Vitamin A and E repair fine lines on dry skin. Rich antioxidants will firm and protect aging skin
Nutrients in the Avocado:
An excellent source of Vitamin A, E, and C|
Vitamin A is absorbed by the skin if applied as a topical. Also known as topical retinol, which stimulates new cell production. Without retinol, the skin becomes parched.
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, Vitamin E is beneficial for healing UV damaged skin.
- Vitamin C-Antioxidant- As we grow older, the collagen production in our body lessens. Collagen gives the skin firmness and elasticity.
Moisturizing Avocado Mask
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/2 Banana Peel (scrape the inside of the peel)
- 1tsp Raw Buckwheat Honey
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 TBSP Yogurt – one tablespoon
Is the Banana good for the skin? It’s incredible
Nutrients in the Banana:
- The Banana is a mild exfoliator
- Vitamins A, B6, B12, and C., biotin
- Minerals – Tighten the skin
- Potent antioxidants – heals acne
- Anti-inflammatory properties heal damage to the skin
- The potassium and water content act as a natural moisturizer
Vitamin B12 lightens age spots and pigmentation.
Vitamin A: heals dry skin and acne, smoothes aging skin, lightens age spots
Truth vs. Myths
All moisturizing masks are the same. True or false?
ALL moisturizing masks are NOT the same. Choose a mask that infuses skin with intense hydration, smoothing and plumping fine lines, anti-oxidant protection, and boosting radiance and firming.
Banana Moisturizing Mask:
- 2 teaspoon plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoon Buckwheat raw honey
- 1/2ripe Avocado
- 1 Banana Peel (Scrape the inside of the banana peel)
- 1 very ripe Banana. The brown discoloration is fine
Why it works:With regular use (min. 2 to 3 times) per week.
The lactic acid and Vitamin C in the greek yogurt will act as a light exfoliator and leave your skin silky and smooth. The raw honey is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, so it’s great for preventing blemishes and or acne.
The Banana, also known as “Nature’s Botox,” will erase wrinkles, age spots and, take off tiny moles, will tighten saggy skin, and repair damaged skin. Bananas are rich in Vitamin A, which helps to rev up collagen production. Growing older, the body produces less collagen, which is necessary to maintain the elasticity of our skin. This mask is a true power masks. Try it, you’ll love it.
Mix and blend all ingredients. Store in the refrigerator not longer than 7 days.
The honey hydrates your weather-beaten skin.
Why it works:
Raw Cacao Powder:
(Reminder: Make sure you buy UNPROCESSED, UNSWEETENED, CERTIFIED ORGANIC powder)
Packed with nutrients and antioxidants. Raw cacao powder is also anti-inflammatory. Essential minerals, such as iron, copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, and magnesium for all over the health of the body and skin is another benefit of the potent powerhouse.
Egg White Mask
Firming and Lifting
I wrote about the benefits of egg white before. BTW I faithfully apply egg white whenever I use an egg.
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 TBSP sugar
- 1 TBSP Sweet almond oil
My final suggestion for those cold winter days is the
- Antioxidants – protect the skin, reduce pigmentation and fine lines.
- B-3 (niacin) – Helps to prevent skin cancer
- Chlorogenic Acid (CGA) -Combats acne
- Caffeine: Prevent dark circles
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 TBSP strong brewed Coffee
- 3 TBS ground oatmeal
I hope that you will use one of these power masks to revise your winter skincare and will be happy with the outcome. Try any mask and use it faithfully for four weeks to see the results. Let us know the outcome in the comments. We really want to know.